* Brassai (1899-1984)
* Napping Show Girls
* Wanda Wulz (1903-1984)
* lo + gatto (Cat + I) (1932)
* Unidentified American artist
* Man on Rooftop with Eleven Men in Formation on His Shoulders (c. 1930)
* Alfred Kubin (1877-1959)
* Into the Unknown (1900-01)
* Eadweard Muybridge (1830-1904)
* Females & Children Dancing (1887)
* Mubridge was born on this day, 9 April, 1830.
* Lee Friedlander (b. 1934)
* Self Portrait- Westport Connecticut (1968)
* W. Eugene Smith (1918-78)
* Actor Charlie Chaplin at dressing room mirror giving himself a wide grin as a clown on set of his film “Limelight.” (1952)
* Gino Severini (1883-1966)
* Pierrot the Musician (1924)
* Severini was born on this day, 7th of April, 1883.
* Albrecht Durer (1471-1528)
* Arm of Lucretia
* Durer died on this day, 6th of April, 1528.